5/18/2017

MY LIFE

The good news is a long-time crush, my booty call's brother-in-law, wants to hook up.

The bad news is it's not what I imagined. He's straight. I thought I'd suck him off. Instead it's the opposite. He's eager to swallow my cock. Kinda weird. Threw me for a loop there.

The good news is I'm still totally up for that.

The bad news is it's hard to pull off. He's in the same boat as me. Can't host. Doesn't drive. Maybe we can fool around in public somewhere but that's easier said than done.

The good news is I might be able to talk him and my booty call into having a threesome. They've fooled around before. My booty call said he wanted to hook up next week.

The bad news is my booty call has frowned on threesomes in the past. I don't know if he'd be up for that.

Here's hoping he has a change of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment