- Meeting Jerry Springer at a fundraiser. He was really nice. Put up with us local yokels.
- Visiting President Grant's childhood home. They had free admission on Saturday.
- Lounging on the couch binge-watching Rupaul's Drag Race and Hoarders while petting my friends two dogs.
- Having my friends' nine year old boy tell his junkie biological mother, who he hadn't seen in over a year, that he'd rather stay home because I was visiting.
Of course the moment I got home it was back to the crazy.
- The house was ninety degrees because my mom cranked up the heat.
- The toilet broke down again.
- My dad said he hadn't taken his blood pressure medicine all weekend because he was out. Turned out that he didn't notice the new bottle.
- My brother-in-law called ranting and raving that my sister was crying because she thought my dad hung up on my nephew. Once again I reminded them that dad was senile and hangs up on everybody because he barely knows how to work the phone. Her mother-in-law is a nasty cunt who smacks kids in the face. Not a peep. But they constantly blow up over imagined slights from me, my mom or dad.