DESCRIPTION: Raunchy 2016 comedy about two hard-partying brothers getting upstaged by their wedding dates.
DIRECTED BY: Jake Szymanski. This was his first movie. He's mainly directed tv episodes.
STUDIO: 20th Century Fox. It did okay at the box office, making almost $76 million on a budget of $33 million.
MY TAKE: It was okay. Had its moments. Everyone was funny but I especially loved Aubrey Plaza.
HOW I WOULD HAVE DONE IT: Zac Efron sex scene. He walks around shirtless a lot, but I say kick it up a notch. Rumor is his aversion to love scenes is attributed to him being a closet queen. He's often been spotted doing drugs and dancing with the gays in West Hollywood.
- Loosely inspired by an actual 2013 Craigslist ad. The real-life brothers got a lucrative book and movie deal because they were friends with a CAA agent.
- The real-life brothers have a cameo in the scene when cousin Terry offers to be in the middle of a sandwich between two men who walk by.
- Comedian T. J. Miller was going to be in it but ended up doing Deadpool instead.
- Filmed on location at the Turtle Bay resort in Oahu, Hawaii.
- Adam Devine's girlfriend Chloe Bridges has a cameo as one of the girls talking about the ad.